Saturday, June 11, 2011

UpDate Coming

Sorry for the delay but those of you that have contacted my via email know that my contract ended on 5/21, I've been traveling, recovering from surgery and before I left the Dream my hard drive crashed.

On the bright side everything is going well, I am almost done with a book I am going to publish called "Dreaming in the Caribbean". It is a pictorial diary of my ports of call in the Eastern and Western Caribbean while on the Dream. For those of you that don't know I used to be a professional photojournalist many years ago.

My next contract starts on August 19th on the Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas. Ports of calls will be Alaska, Hawaii, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, Vanuatu, Samoa, Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand and Australia.

I still have things to post about my last voyage and some photographs including the Xunantunich Mayan ruins in Belize.

Be patient it is all coming. And as always you can contact my via email and thank you for your comments.

larry

No comments:

Post a Comment