Thursday, August 18, 2011

ALMOST THERE...


Well I’m in Seattle waiting to join my ship tomorrow. I’ve heard from both the acupuncturist on board and the spa manger a few times easing my mind on the days to come. The first few days on any new ship can be trying and they assured me that all is well and the transition should be easy. I will go aboard approximately at 10am – 11am and do not have to be at the spa until 1pm.

The Moore Hotel is downtown just two or three blocks from Pikes Market Place, a huge world famous farmers market that overlooks the water. Downtown is also filled with cafes etc. so everything you need and your yen to explore while waiting to board your ship is near. I did a lot of research trying to find a place to stay that was clean, in a good location and a fair price. For a room with private bath it runs about $85 per night and a little less for a shared bath. I could not be happier.

So with that said I am going to enjoy my last few hours of vacation before I start my next adventure. It may take a little time before I get back online on the ship but I will do so as soon as I can and keep everyone updated on what I find and how things are going.

As always thanks to those of you that are following my blog and I’ll continue to do my best to keep you informed and to answer your questions

- larry

No comments:

Post a Comment